Thank you so much to everyone who was looking out for us...and others this week. I don't mind saying it, it was one long week for everyone here in Wine Country and I don't now how any of us would have made it without all of the continuous support from our friends and families.
The California wildfires have been, and continue to be, devastating to so many of our colleagues, customers, neighbors and friends, and while our office remains untouched by the fires we know that many, many others have not been so fortunate.
We are safe, home, the air is clearing this morning and we're looking forward to rebuilding this beautiful place we call home.
If there is anything we can do to assist in those efforts, please contact me directly at (707) 364-0825.
Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs) are still in affect over most of Sonoma and Napa Counties which means no "drones" or any other civilian aircraft are allowed within these TFRs. We will let you know as soon as those TFRs have been lifted and we are able to fly over, assess and photograph affected areas and property.
Please, if you are a recreational drone (sUAS) operator or hobbyist, DO NOT FLY YOUR DRONE. Remember, it is not legal for anyone to fly a drone within Flight Restricted areas. Any drones seen in areas of fire fighting operations will ground all emergency flight crews. This is a serious and life threatening situation. DO NOT FLY! until the FAA lifts the TFRs.
- Crop Science
- Drone Guns
- Ground Control Points
- Public Concern
- State PArks
- Terrain Mapping
- Volume Measurement
- Wine Country
- Nov 2018
- Jun 2018
- Mar 2018
- Jan 2018
- Oct 2017
- Aug 2017
- Jul 2017
- Jun 2017
- May 2017
- Mar 2017
- Feb 2017
- First Passenger Drone Set to launch in July
- A drone software firm has hired two execs from Salesforce and NetSuite
- Drones For Farmers Makes Midwest Startup A Flying Success
- 5 things I learned taking photos with the DJI Phantom 4 Pro
- Drone Captures Wildfire Devastation in Chile
- Caterpillar invests in Airware bringing drone tech to mining and construction enterprises
- FAA: Keep your drone far, far away from the Super Bowl
- Jan 2017
- Man slapped with misdemeanor citation for flying drone near cliffside rescue in Pacifica
- Ningaloo Reef captured from sky in drone-driven health check
- Antonio's One Shot Review, Phontom 4
- What can NDVI drones do for my business? Part 1
- Falcons, drones, data: A winery battles climate change
- senseFly to Host Free ‘Ag Drone Insights’ Webinar
- Modern warfare: Death-dealing drones and ... illegal parking?
- Using a drone during the inauguration could get you fined $1,414
- North Royalton considering banning drones from public areas
- US regulators hammer down on unauthorized drone use
- In Davos, the Police Will Disarm Your Drone in a Heartbeat
- Drone's operator detained for flying near Chinese airplane
- Illegal Drone FPV Transmitters Could Interfere with Air Traffic Control
- Fields of Gold
- Drone delivers medical response